Author Topic: Bongino on the Left's Objections to Firing McCabe.  (Read 306 times)

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Bongino on the Left's Objections to Firing McCabe.
« on: March 19, 2018, 02:26:07 PM »
Dan's pretty much got the memo ... lol

Offline AceMan

• Jedi Biker
  • General
  • Captain
  • I like BIG Butts and I cannot lie.
Re: Bongino on the Left's Objections to Firing McCabe.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 03:09:03 PM »
Hahaha! I saw this this morning! He's on there almost every day when I'm getting ready for work. Sometimes he about looses his shit! LMAO!
“The art of being a slave is to rule one's master.”
― Diogenes of Sinope

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 01:24:16 AM »
Yah , to say he hates libtards is putting it lightly . lololol

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 09:06:30 AM »

This is the ONE THING you can count on with liberals...IT IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT, NEVER THEIR OWN!  Look at the hildabeast!  She shot herself in the foot!  No one to blame but herself.  Just as the corruption mccabe was mired up in was no one's fault but his own!!!  It was his OWN ACTIONS that got him fired.  The reason he was fired had nothing to do with TRUMP.  They were investigating him and others long before TRUMP took office or even ran for President...this goes back to the illegal administration.  Course, it BECAME about Trump after the fact...but not before. 

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 12:18:50 PM »
I see politics as there only being a one way road you can be good at your position , and it's simple and damn difficult at the same time ... You HAVE to keep a good moral compass ... You get on the take and you've sealed your fate , with GOD , country and family ... Even if you don't believe in the wrath of GOD , country and family finding out will fucking KILL you ... And after that , GOD will explain your endeavors TO you .
In other words , being nefarious in your deeds in politics WILL be your demise .
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:20:23 PM by John J »