Author Topic: Mueller’s Star Witness Against Trump Caught Partying With Bill Clinton  (Read 654 times)

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
More from the tard brigade ... lol

Offline AceMan

• Jedi Biker
  • General
  • Captain
  • I like BIG Butts and I cannot lie.
Oh yeah. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
God. They kill me with this shit. I pray for Trump every day. Every fucking libertard in DC is gunning for his ass.
“The art of being a slave is to rule one's master.”
― Diogenes of Sinope

Offline AceMan

• Jedi Biker
  • General
  • Captain
And it looks like I need to change the logo. They're using the same fucking design!!! Mother fuckers!  >:(
― Diogenes of Sinope

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Along with these fucktards gunning for him , it's making me crazy that he appears he's helping them ... I mean , alright , Rex kept rubbing him the wrong way , but to put Mike pompeo in as the ULTIMATE control of the cia ?... And most of the appointments he's made , just make you go WTF ?!?

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain

JJ, think that is called letting them hang themselves! :)

Did I dream it or did they say on the news yesterday they were dropping the Russia thing on Trump?  Was in a big assed hurry trying to get ready to take Bob to the Doctor, so I may not have heard it correctly.  Did I?  Of course if it is true the media is not going to harp on it like they do other things!

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Haven't heard that yet , but if it is , you can figure they'll just let it fizzle out and bring it up sometime down the road in small talk .

As far as hanging themselves ?... I hope so , it just isn't making sense to this feeble mind yet ...

Offline AceMan

• Jedi Biker
  • General
  • Captain
Haven't heard that yet , but if it is , you can figure they'll just let it fizzle out and bring it up sometime down the road in small talk .

As far as hanging themselves ?... I hope so , it just isn't making sense to this feeble mind yet ...

Yep. Trump's off the hook. 14 months and millions of dollars later. And hardly a peep from the MSM.
And the fucking Demoncraps want to keep pushing it. They're not satisfied. Boo Hoo!!!! Fucking crybabies.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/12/house-republicans-no-collusion-between-trump-and-russia/

― Diogenes of Sinope

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Now'd be a good time to start hanging those bastards ...  8)

Offline bobalo59

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • frankenbiker lives
Yup all the money they, (WE'VE) spent trying to find some kind of dirt on Trump, all down the fucking toilet. I'm happy as shit, but the new plan for the next election is to push, for higher taxes, believe that one or not, and gun control, one other thing that I can't remember right now,but its pretty fucking stupid also.
Hard core right wing constitutionalist. So don't fuck with me.

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain

Let the liberals push gun control in the next election...they are gonna lose anyway,but what they are going to do is just show the WORLD what idiots they are.  A whole lotcan happen between now and then...NOT in their favor either.  If they keep producing these mass shooting, they are going to trip up badly.  Then the cat will be out of the bag.  What the left doesn't want is for people to start questioning, because when they do some things the left doesn't want spilled out, will be.  What the left wants is for people to just blindly follow their lead, but more and more people are starting to question things.  Like why did it take the campus policeman so long to react...you KNOW full well he heard what was going on.  So far no excuse has been good enough.  The left has gotten too comfortable in that people will just believe every word they utter without thinking things through.  Stupid hillary found out the hard way that people are starting to question things.  WHY do you think TRUMP WON???  Evidently the left hasn't learned anything from the election...but they WILL sooner than they think!!!