Author Topic: package bombs  (Read 442 times)

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
package bombs
« on: March 13, 2018, 12:31:25 PM »

Governor Abbott has declared a $15,000 reward for information of who has been leaving bombs on door steps which has killed at least two people and injured others.  It isn't guns here folks...it is package bombs.  Who is to say that those bombs in Austin neighborhoods couldn't be put in a public place and kill hundreds?  What are the stooges in the democrap party going to do now?  What are they going to rise up against in this case?  Bombs are much more insidious than a gun!  HOW are you meatheads going to ban bombs???   You can find ways to make a bomb on the internet, if not there, you can find an old magazine of that caliber and find ways of making bombs among it's pages or a book...going to ban all those things as well???  The left has opened a pandora's box here they may not be able to close ever again, which in all eventuality will come back to bite them in the ass.

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Re: package bombs
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 12:47:41 PM »
I tell you what they'll aim for ... ANYthing remotely close to being classified as bomb making materials ... Watch gun powder get a big hike with all kinds of paperwork attached to it , along with the most mundane shit that can be associated with "bomb making" to be scrutinized . Yep , it's a big deal ... Home reloaders will be put through the microscope .
Maybe that's one of the main objectives here ...

Offline AceMan

• Jedi Biker
  • General
  • Captain
  • I like BIG Butts and I cannot lie.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 04:12:32 PM »
I tell you what they'll aim for ... ANYthing remotely close to being classified as bomb making materials ... Watch gun powder get a big hike with all kinds of paperwork attached to it , along with the most mundane shit that can be associated with "bomb making" to be scrutinized . Yep , it's a big deal ... Home reloaders will be put through the microscope .

I don't think they're that smart. But, I have been surprised from time to time.
Hell, as it is now, you can't even buy nitrate-based fertilizer without being scrutinized.
“The art of being a slave is to rule one's master.”
― Diogenes of Sinope

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 12:03:50 AM »

I don't think they're that smart. But, I have been surprised from time to time.
Hell, as it is now, you can't even buy nitrate-based fertilizer without being scrutinized.

That was from the tim mcvey oki bombing ... And THAT was a false flag ... I saw the TWO explosions on two different richter scale reports ... Along with other evidence . McVey was another patsy . 

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 08:57:22 AM »

On the news this morning, the reward has been upped to $65,000!  Wish I knew who it was...I would turn them in in a heartbeat!!! :D :D :D   The bomb had nuts, bolts and nails in it.  They also said that they must have known something about making bombs because they didn't blow themselves up delivering them!   Might just be dumb luck too...

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 11:33:00 AM »
No , not really , just had to know mercury switches most likely ... The box gets turned about 90 degrees , the mercury closes the switch and boom .