Author Topic: Armed revolt or peaceful surrender?  (Read 223 times)

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
Armed revolt or peaceful surrender?
« on: March 12, 2018, 11:48:05 AM »

Just read an article about how will it come down to an armed revolt if the government starts coming for our guns...   OR are they laying in wait to take us unawares?  What the article started off with was a liberal talking point of the 1996 Australian National agreement on Firearms which, among other things, severely restricted semi-automatic rifles after a similar mass shooting.  The cornerstone of this law was a massive forced buyback program.  To the liberal mind, this would be a "common sense" approach.  You see,the left knows that if push comes to shove, gun owners ARE going to push back which will end up in another "Civil" War!  The left knows this is a war they can not win.  After all, as Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan have all taught us is that a decentralized insurgency with small arms CAN effectively  confront a modern police/ military force...but the bottom line is that two untrained idiots with handguns shut down Boston.  So what do you think 100 MILLION Americans, many who are TRAINED and battle tested could do in a situation such as heavily armed feds going door to door to take our guns do???  The left doesn't want this because they know they have lost before they begin.  So what do you think is going on now?  They are thinking up ways to make every american who owns a firearm a criminal.  What Australia did was confiscate private property under the threat of jail time...compensated or not.  Could this happen here?  The more restrictions we have on our FREEDOMS, the more likely it COULD happen...but only IF we allow it to.  EVERY infraction made on OUR RIGHTS and FREEDOMS plays right into the liberals hands.  You see, at first, making it illegal to purchase a firearm until 21 SEEMS logical...but is it?  The more I thought about it, the more illogical it became.  It is a slow sure way to kill our right to bear arms.  Just like in New York and Connecticut, people have snubbed their noses at the new law where they are to register their weapons.  The liberals feel this is a modest request at best, but people have refused.  So what does this make everyone who owns a firearm in those states?  You guessed it..A CRIMINAL.  This was something I saw in this conceal carry thing.  You are registered to carry a firearm, so the feds know right where to go to take you gun when the time comes.  This is why liberals and unaware conservatives trying to appease the idiots feel more laws will solve the problem.  It doesn't it only CREATES MORE...for US!  We have laws already, why do we need MORE?  Anyone with common sense should see this as a problem.  BUT the whole thing behind that is the liberals don't care about the laws anyway.  NOT YET ANYWAY.  They are laying in wait till the right time comes...maybe a few more mass killings to rile up the people to spring the confiscation bells???  You see all these laws they have put on the books and really do not care about enforcing now...will be dragged out to make every gun owner in America a de facto CRIMINAL so they can pick us off one by one!!!  This is why any law they can get on the books to ban a certain gun or a buyback or whatever...we are SCREWED!   This is why we need to fight any LAW to ban anything no matter how good it sounds on the surface.  The liberal agenda is to DISARM US ALL...and this is how they will do it if we are not on our toes every step of the way!!!  The left doesn't care how many innocent lives are lost in the fight for their agenda.  These mass killing are not random...WAKE UP PEOPLE...they are NOT RANDOM.
The way I see it, we are the only hope to stay free in a world that is upside down!!!

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Re: Armed revolt or peaceful surrender?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 01:03:45 PM »
I have to say , as was pointed out to me many times by my nephew (but I already knew just never had it affirmed to me before) , that all they have to do is wait a few more years and all of , or MOST all of us patriots will be DEAD or too damned old to make any difference and unable to fight off a full blown tyranny .
They've ALREADY got the minds of the young and have most ALL of them in the giant kettle  for DECADES ... The fucking water's as hot as hell right now , their brains are cooking and most of them aren't even aware of it . 

I honestly KNOW , that NOTHING is going to happen by vote , proxy or petition , and that an ARMED REVOLT will be the ONLY thing that'll save THE WORLD at this point .
Or should I say , a POLE TO POLE revolt .

Offline AceMan

• Jedi Biker
  • General
  • Captain
  • I like BIG Butts and I cannot lie.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 01:59:47 PM »
Somehow, I feel that as soon as cops start getting killed for taking someone's guns, the cops will stand down and force the government to rethink their objective. I'll kill anybody that comes for mine. PERIOD.
“The art of being a slave is to rule one's master.”
― Diogenes of Sinope

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 02:52:33 PM »

John's right and Ace,you are right as well.  John, you are right in that most of old warhorses will be dead or dying.  That is why it is so important to raise awareness among the young NOW more than ever about what FREEDOM really is...what KEEPS us free.

Ace, no one has the right...OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT to take anything away from us.  They come here and they will get the same as you will give them.  Believe it or not a whole lot of cops feel the same way we do and more than likely will refuse to invade our homes.  Plus, I feel that the military will see through it as well.  The only ones who won't are the spoon fed liberals who drank the koolaid..the faggots who clinton and obama put in for that very reason.   But, although, I may be wrong...don't feel the military will turn on us.  When push comes to shove, believe the liberals will have bitten off more than they can chew and choke on it!!!

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 01:44:48 AM »
As for the older patriots among us .... The reason I don't do doctors , is because they ALL want to get you on some fucking pills as soon as you're 40 , for SOME kind of fucking shit to make you "healthier", but at the same time they'll tell you , that if you feel the need to stop taking the shit they give you , you'll in most cases , need to "ween off" the shit under a doctor's care , because just stopping the crap might just KILL you or fuck you up in the head or some rancid shit like that . I've never been on a dr prescription and never will .
And here I am , just today , I hand mucked a yard of heavy top soil at a pretty good pace with no break well within a half hour . Not a whole lotta 61 year olds doing that now days ... But I used to know more than a few that could do that in the old days ... Including my dad . Is there a coincidence there ?... I don't know , but I'm thinking maybe so ... Oh yah , I also shoveled big pit run for an hour or so (I HATE that shit , the hardest shit to shovel I know of) .
They got my dad on heart meds when he was 79 and he never was the same after that . Fuck that shit , I'm goin on my own terms .

Online SgtRock

• MOLON LABE!
  • Colonel
  • Captain
  • The Bondsman
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 11:01:53 AM »
I'm just telling ya'll watch what happens with the bump fire stocks, they may well indicate how things are going to go. When Florida first started talking about a ban the price of them went through the roof, a friend of mine sold his for $1,300.00. Now that Trump and the NRA are hand in hand agreeing to ban them nation wide, you can't give one away. I'm also hearing some shit that I hope is not true but that Trump may be ready to sign off on any "assault weapon" ban congress hands him. If he flip flops like that the civil war may come sooner than anyone thought......
Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War!

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 11:04:58 AM »

You know JJ, you are really onto something because when the VA started Bob on this and that, he went down hill fast.  Hell, they even gave him a nasal spray that was supposed to help your bones.  Guess what...they sent him a three month supply and then a couple of days later sent him a letter telling him not to use it because they found out it caused CANCER.  I questioned everything they were giving him, but he thought THEY knew best for him.  I have as little to do with doctors as possible.  After the first wreck, that shattered my hip and did a lot of other things no one seemed to be interested in taking care of, I asked a nurse to bring me some things and was going to fix it myself.  She told me NO!  That I could get a staph infection.  Well as soon as I got out I fixed the problem.  The other surgeon who did the second replacement told me I needed to go to the wound center to have this spot on my leg tended to.  I told him not to worry that I was taking care of it and it WOULD be healed before the second surgery.  He was amazed when I went back because it was healed.  I'm not so sure it would have been if I had gone to the wound center as he suggested.  He told me I needed to work there!  You see, I have taken care of my horses and other animals ever since I had animals.  I KNOW how to treat wounds.  People are no different to treat really.  Besides I had healed a wound similar to the one I had from the wreck that I got building fence.  But most people take a doctor's word as gospel...I don't!  Bob did...and he is worse off for it!!! 

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 11:19:42 AM »
I'm just telling ya'll watch what happens with the bump fire stocks, they may well indicate how things are going to go. When Florida first started talking about a ban the price of them went through the roof, a friend of mine sold his for $1,300.00. Now that Trump and the NRA are hand in hand agreeing to ban them nation wide, you can't give one away. I'm also hearing some shit that I hope is not true but that Trump may be ready to sign off on any "assault weapon" ban congress hands him. If he flip flops like that the civil war may come sooner than anyone thought......

Yah , this shit is making me a little uneasy ... These guys leaving and big Don just giving them a nice send off , like they were just your average employee ...

You know JJ, you are really onto something because when the VA started Bob on this and that, he went down hill fast.  Hell, they even gave him a nasal spray that was supposed to help your bones.  Guess what...they sent him a three month supply and then a couple of days later sent him a letter telling him not to use it because they found out it caused CANCER.  I questioned everything they were giving him, but he thought THEY knew best for him.  I have as little to do with doctors as possible.  After the first wreck, that shattered my hip and did a lot of other things no one seemed to be interested in taking care of, I asked a nurse to bring me some things and was going to fix it myself.  She told me NO!  That I could get a staph infection.  Well as soon as I got out I fixed the problem.  The other surgeon who did the second replacement told me I needed to go to the wound center to have this spot on my leg tended to.  I told him not to worry that I was taking care of it and it WOULD be healed before the second surgery.  He was amazed when I went back because it was healed.  I'm not so sure it would have been if I had gone to the wound center as he suggested.  He told me I needed to work there!  You see, I have taken care of my horses and other animals ever since I had animals.  I KNOW how to treat wounds.  People are no different to treat really.  Besides I had healed a wound similar to the one I had from the wreck that I got building fence.  But most people take a doctor's word as gospel...I don't!  Bob did...and he is worse off for it!!! 

Yah , I don't have a clue if I'm right or not about doctors , but I do know that once people in my circles start using them , they somehow lose something and never get it back ...

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 12:13:02 PM »

Back to the subject at hand...if perhaps we did actually find ourselves in another "CIVIL" war...you have to consider something here.  Have read several articles where they are asking what ifs and they are always using democrats verses republicans as if they were the same as back during the FIRST WAR...OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION.  This one article was saying the democrats would LOSE AGAIN.  But you have to stop and think about something here... SOUTHERN Democrats were different then.  It was NOT the same party we are battling against today!!!  In NO WAY, shape or form is the democrat party of today the same as it was during the WAR of NORTHERN AGGRESSION.  In fact we have done a flip as to party values...The southern dems were for states rights, which were taken away by the REPUBLICANS under ole "honest" abe.  Just take a look at the carpetbaggers back then.  See anything familiar in them and the parasites we see today in the DEMOCRAT party???  But you say that was republicans...yeah, just as it was democrats then too...but they were totally DIFFERENT than the two parties of today.  Back then, the democrats were the good guys and the republicans were the bad guys.  The carpetbaggers under the republican flag came in and RAPED THE SOUTH...just as the democrat party of today is trying to RAPE THE WHOLE NATION.  You have to put things into context here...BACK THEN...the wrong party lost,but today the RIGHT party would win and you know why?  Because they are one in the same!!!

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 12:21:34 PM »
Yep , we done a flip-flop right at the time stinkin lincoln got elected .

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 12:34:54 PM »
CIA DIRECTOR MIKE POMPEO ????????????????