Author Topic: This "investigation" NEEDS TO END!  (Read 427 times)

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
This "investigation" NEEDS TO END!
« on: December 06, 2017, 12:54:41 PM »

On how many levels has this RUSSIAN connection been nixed...zeroed out???  Mueller is making up crimes as he goes along seems like.  What is the point???  Making the hildabeast happy???  Robert Mueller is not unbiased in the least.  The beast wanted him in there to hang President Trump!  Well the investigation HAS NO TEETH, so what is he doing???  Hoping the longer he stays with this and that, he will stumble upon something?  There is nothing to stumble on but THE CLINTON FOUNDATION!!!!   If he wants to REALLY find out something, start investigating the CLINTON/RUSSIAN connection...that HAS TEETH!!!  This is costing the tax payers for NOTHING trying to pin something on President Trump.  The money would be WELL SPENT investigating the clintons!!!  Things have already surfaced that they KNOW need investigating about her, the foundation and a heap of other things.  There is nothing to be gained by whipping a dead horse...IT IS NOT GOING TO GET UP AND RUN!!!

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Re: This "investigation" NEEDS TO END!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 01:23:32 PM »
A lot is being gained ... At this very moment there is shit going on that no one's looking at , or even seeing .
There are sooo many things going on right now ... Just that this (and other) smoke screens are smeared on the wall to cover up the REAL problems .

We're in REALLY BIG trouble pretty soon , I CAN FEEL IT .

Online SgtRock

• MOLON LABE!
  • Colonel
  • Captain
  • The Bondsman
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 01:43:30 PM »
Oh hell yeah something big is coming this way, I can easily see the whole government crumbling and chaos in the streets, aka SHTF day!
Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War!

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 03:24:09 PM »
Yep .