Author Topic: THERE ARE SO MANY LATINOS IN CALIFORNIA THAT THEY ARE CHANGING THE VOTING SYSTEM  (Read 320 times)

Offline John J

• Captain
  • So you think you're already on the edge ...
Those living in kalifornicatia should see what's going on in those cities you THINK are yours ...

Offline ChiefCoop©

• Colonel
  • Captain
Yes, a given district may be mostly Latino, but they are non-citizen (see, didn't call them illegal). Non-citizens are not allowed to vote, except in CA where they are allowed to hold office. These leftist lawyers and judges are combining illegals and legals into the same bucket, then throwing them in with citizens.

The argument is since these Latinos have children in school, they should have a vote on who's teaching them. I agree, except, as illegals, we shouldn't be educating the kids anyway. Nor give them jobs, housing or benefits. If they can't get housing, jobs, medical care, schooling for kids, etc, they wouldn't come here. And those here would go home.

If, as this video says, the Latinos do get a stronghold in the local government, then the state and federal government, this nation will be a shithole nation just like Mexico, and all the other 3rd world nations. Run by the cartels, ISIS, or whomever. If that is what the people really want, then why come here? Might as well stay home. If you don't believe it, there are portions of cities in America where Americans are not allowed to go because they're run by Muslims. How many great non-white nations can you count? All on one hand! I'm glad I'm of an age that I will be dead before this happens, but its coming. Reagan said lost of freedom is only one generaton away; and we're seeing it. 
All gave some, some gave all.

Offline John J

• Captain
  • So you think you're already on the edge ...
Remember , maybe 8-9 years ago around here , and we said we wouldn't leave the children and grandchildren with the shithole mess we created ?...
I guess we're going to default on that promise ... We should have went ape shit back then , because there are so many directions today to go , we'll be spread so thin there won't be any meaning to the fight ... And it shows by the simple fact that if you look around in your cities and forums (like here) there is no urgency to win back ANYthing .
Lets just give it up , nothing to fight for anymore . And who do you REALLY want to fight for anymore ?... THOSE little fucks are slitting their OWN THROATS , why should WE stand in their over privileged paths , they're all smarter than us anyway ?!?