Author Topic: President Trump Holds Press Conference 1/10/19  (Read 176 times)

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • So you think you're already on the edge ...
President Trump Holds Press Conference 1/10/19
« on: January 10, 2019, 02:33:32 PM »
Finally , he drove that nail right through the board !

Offline Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
Re: President Trump Holds Press Conference 1/10/19
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 10:20:33 AM »

One thing the media keeps harping on is all these POOR federal workers not getting a paycheck...SO?  Most all of the ones are under worked  and OVER paid to start with.  This one last night on the news was an irs worker that sat there and said she had to decide between food or washing detergent...BULLSHIT!  ALL this poor them crap is BULLSHIT!  These people could not be in that dire straights unless they are throwing money here and there.  They can't make their mortgage?  Perhaps they are living too high on the hog?  Surely they KNOW at some point they have to plan for something like this...right?  That woman's husband has a job...doesn't he???   They can not sit there and play this poor me and expect sympathy from me.  NONE of them have been where I have been at times in my life and be able to play this poor me shit.  You shift your way of life to survive.  YOU plan ahead!  One worker said she might have to go on assistance.  HOW can these people be in that bad a shape unless they are living above their means???  No sympathy here for them...WE NEED THE WALL and if they really want to DO SOMETHING...get on piglosi's ass night and day!  Sit outside her house, which has a very large WALL around it and protest.  Don't blame President Trump for doing the RIGHT thing for YOU and THIS COUNTRY!  Instead ask piglosi and shitmucker where all the money they allotted for border security in the past has gone because it DAMN SURE wasn't spent on a wall or other security.  If it had been...we would have the SAFEST and MOST SECURE BORDER IN THE WORLD...go chew on that for a while!!!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 10:22:04 AM by Angelicsweep »

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 01:18:13 PM »
As soon as they start up again , these pukes will be getting TOTAL back pay ... Yeah , that's what I said , TOTAL ! So they WILL be paid for not doing a FUCKING thing .
And these bitches are bitching . You can BET , that they are working deals with their creditors on being paid when this is over . And If they're not ?... They would be drunken fools or drug induced morons .
And if these total morons are being paid FEDERAL pay and can't live within their means , they ought to be pumpin' gas .

I've been against this federal unionized shit since they proposed it and have been ON THE MONEY for what all it caused ... Nothing but SHIT for workers .

BUILD THAT WALL , and after it's completion , throw ALL of the federal employees OVER the som bitch and start over !

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 01:19:46 PM »
Oh , and by the way , they ARE collecting unemployment ... Factor THAT in with their back pay .

Offline Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 09:46:50 AM »

Rush said yesterday that this is the FIRST TIME since the 1800's that federal employees did not get paid during a shutdown...and they are BITCHING???

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 11:47:42 AM »
Any time ANY "union" employee is out of work , they receive unemployment . And then they have emergency expedience if they play their reasons well enough and plead their case with the right people . The whole thing is just a windfall if their brains are ticking .