Author Topic: Mark Levin unloads on shithead Schumer and rictus face Piglosi  (Read 237 times)

Online dhw1949

• Colonel
  • Captain

Offline John J

• Captain
  • So you think you're already on the edge ...
Re: Mark Levin unloads on shithead Schumer and rictus face Piglosi
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 12:58:04 AM »
Sorry , but Mark signed on with glen peckermouth . That BLEW my mind and made him taboo to me .

Offline Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 10:48:41 AM »

There is a HUGE QUESTION that needs answering here...

Okay these left wing nutcases voted BILLIONS of dollars according to THEM at different times during their LONG LONG tenure in congress to fund border security...right???  Well we should have the safest border in the whole WORLD...right???  IF they voted so much money for border security...WHERE THE HELL DID IT GO???  It sure as hell didn't go for border security or we would not be having this discussion about border security now would we???  Those poor ole federal workers wouldn't be suffering a pay shut down if the LEFT WING NUTS hadn't STOLEN THE BORDER MONEY!!!   PUT BLAME WHERE BLAME BELONGS...piglosi...shitmucker and all the other lefty loons who follow right behind these two.  I say that an accounting needs to be made of ALL the moneys that they outlayed for the BORDER and go back as far as they have been in office...and how far back would we need to go???  These two and others who have been in office for 20 years or more need to have their finances looked into from the MOMENT they stepped foot in the halls of congress to this day and lets see where their enormus wealth has amassed from.  Let the findings be made PUBLIC to every AMERICAN CITIZEN so they can see just where their(our) taxpayer money has gone to and for WHAT!  WE, THE PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW WHY WE DO NOT HAVE THE SAFEST BORDER IN THE WORLD CONSIDERING THE MONEY ALLOCATED FOR BORDER SECURITY SINCE THESE TWO HAVE BEEN IN POWER!!!!  Don't you think???

Offline John J

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 02:13:36 PM »
In recent history where DID the money go ?... You look at the lamest parts of the "fence"(the parts with the numbers) were what seems like stamped steel fence like you'd see at the dump or some crap like that .
The actual cost of that shit was obviously DRAMATICALLY overcharged to the tax payer . And I'm sure that a LOT of that money , along with all that "didn't" come later was filtered into ofuckstick's , some demoncrapic senators AND the clintonious foundation by some means .
And that's probably why piglousey and schmuck didn't want anything to do with it this time ... The pay just wasn't there this time .

Online ChiefCoop©

• Colonel
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 03:49:22 AM »
From what I've read, they voted multiple times for money a wall, but it was never spent on anything. Actually, the funds were allocated and are still there. These are the funds that Trump are going to grab, regardless of what congress does. He is stringing them along so the people can see how they are actually resisting and aren't interested in what's best for America. He's giving them enough rope to hang themselves.
All gave some, some gave all.

Offline John J

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 12:56:20 PM »
And then that money could be gone , just like the gold in ft. knox and "releasing" it would be divulging this multi-decade scam that makes these senators and special interests wealthy as they are ...