Author Topic: Harvard University Student Kicked Out of Apartment For Being Lawful Gun Owner  (Read 61 times)

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Yep , can't get much better than this ...

Offline AceMan

• Jedi Biker
  • General
  • Captain
  • I like BIG Butts and I cannot lie.
This makes me sick.
I carry. But I still carry concealed.
Keep it secret. Keep it safe.
Seems to me, that was this young lady's downfall.
Granted, the liberal snowflake shouldn't have reported her.

Just saying.
“The art of being a slave is to rule one's master.”
― Diogenes of Sinope

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Actually though , it sounded to me like they came to a tard conclusion coming from some wacked out idea she might have a weapon and just put one and two together . One , she's from Alabama and two had a "MAGA hat"... lol I guess with that kind of logic you can't be wrong huh ?!? LOL
These retarded shits GOTTA become fodder pretty damn soon or I'm gonna take a long jump off a high cliff .
It's getting harder every day seeing this kinda crap flooding the internet .

Online ChiefCoop©

• Colonel
  • Captain
She was totally within her rights. The tard girls, saw her MAGA hat and "assumed" she might have guns, so they went into her room, in violation of her rights. Then they found them and reported her to the landlord. Actually, they didn't find her guns, they found the gun case.

Reminds me of the court scene from the original True Grit. The wimp lawyer as him (John Wayne) if he carried a gun when out on the range, and of course he did. Then the lawyer asked him if he kept it loaded while bouncing around on top of the horse. Wayne said "it wouldn't do me much good if it wasn't".
All gave some, some gave all.

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Yep , tards are running our lives more every day and they don't seem to be letting up ...

And that discussion in True grit was great , I remember it like I just watched it . lol