Author Topic: IN MEMORIAM: THE TRUTH ABOUT GEORGE H.W. BUSH  (Read 103 times)

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
IN MEMORIAM: THE TRUTH ABOUT GEORGE H.W. BUSH
« on: December 02, 2018, 04:30:18 PM »
I hope it ends like the conclusion .

Online ChiefCoop©

• Colonel
  • Captain
Re: IN MEMORIAM: THE TRUTH ABOUT GEORGE H.W. BUSH
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 10:46:09 PM »
IBWISI - I'll believe it when I see it. Unless Trump appoints an AG who is unafraid (or unencumbered) of the globalists, it will NEVER happen. With the dems taking over in January, there will be NO investigations into any of them, but the time will be filled with investigations (witch hunts) of Trump. Those investigations, along with Mueller, are nothing more than an investigation looking for a crime, any crime; not an investigation of a crime looking for evidence.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 10:48:38 PM by ChiefCoop© »
All gave some, some gave all.

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 10:54:47 PM »
Yep , all we can do is wish and watch the attack from the southern border . Soon , they'll be busting through without much resistance .
Especially in kali where 60-70% of the population will be spreading them out along the whole west coast .

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 09:56:44 AM »

Know it sounds kind of corny, but somehow, I have FAITH that what we are seeing IS the destruction of evil at it's roots.  Remember the sign I said was my favorite when Trump was running for president... THROW ME TO THE WOLVES AND I WILL COME BACK LEADING THE PACK!...remember that?  I keep seeing that as all this is going on.  TRUMP was NOT an accident...neither was the illegal or the beast!  Sometimes people need waking up and boy did the illegal and the beast do that.  We went through eight years of HELL with those two.  The majority of people VOTED for Trump because they SAW THE TRUTH in his words.  AND...has he not kept his word despite all those against him???  Sure,he has had set backs because of those who are against him...BUT the sign I saw is SO TRUE and I believe he will be leading the pack as we celebrate his victory parade!  I am as sure of this as I was of his winning the election.  Again...TRUMP WAS NO ACCIDENT!  He will deliver on ALL HIS PROMISES because he has RIGHT guiding him!  I truly believe this...

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 12:29:24 PM »
But ... The proverbial wolf pack was never meant to be this big .
You're talking maybe ten people seriously in his corner and about five hundred and twenty five in the pack .
Odds are not looking too good for the home team .

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 09:07:16 AM »

There are no buts about it...you either believe or you don't.  You don't look a gift horse in the mouth...I am going with "THE LEADER OF THE PACK"...  Always was a sucker for the LONGSHOT!!!!

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 09:12:07 AM »

What is so sickening is the way the media is gushing over how great GHWB was.  He was a nothing as president and his only thing he was really remembered for was ..."read my lips, no new taxes", which turned out to be a lie!

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 12:31:23 PM »
Well , I was in his corner for the "no new taxes" thing , because they kept reentering bills and it was costing a lot of money everytime he had to veto it ... It was a good scam , and it worked .
But what made me lift an eyebrow was him and his "new world order" harping all over the news ... You knew a shitload was amiss .

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 10:19:18 AM »

Yeah...the nwo thing was concerning alright enough...