Author Topic: Trump's Troops Have ARRIVED! Look What They're Putting on the Border To STOP The  (Read 379 times)

Offline Byrdie

• Benevolent bitch
  • General
  • Minuteman
  • Benevolent bitch
Trump's Troops Have ARRIVED! Look What They're Putting on the Border To STOP The Caravan!

Offline John J

• Captain
  • So you think you're already on the edge ...
Looks pretty serious to me ... Those silly bastard's best not throw any rocks this time huh ?!?

Offline Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain

Like I said...shoot them...I'm not squimish!  They invade...an enemy they have made!!!

Offline John J

• Captain
Yep , if we're smart we'll head for the border when there is sight of a skirmish ... I know I will .  8)

Offline bobalo59

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • frankenbiker lives
Right there, in the middle of the Rio Grande, open fire and kill the bastards and let them float to the ocean. They need a lot more razor wire, at  least 40 feet deep so they can't just throw a piece of plywood over it and walk right on in. Looks pretty serious though, hopefully there won't be any dumb ass rules of engagement to hinder our boys,otherwise these spixicans can just walk past these troops and they won't be able to do a damn thing about it.
Hard core right wing constitutionalist. So don't fuck with me.

Offline ChiefCoop©

• Colonel
  • Captain
I saw a picture, I wish they would do all the wall with it. On the US side of the wall was rolls of razor will from base to top. Then on bottom, there were 2 or 3 rolls out from wall. The guy could climb up but he would have to jump at least 8 feet from the wall to avoid landing on any razor wire. Not easy to do from a standing position. Don't wire the razor wire to the fence, weld it, then the spicks can't take it off. They can climb it all day long, but that landing is going to be painful. I have no idea how to get a person out from the razor wire once he's on it without it cutting him even more. Oh, well, pick him up and take him back across the border. Maybe Mexico will set up first aid stations along the wall to treat these clowns. Or, maybe not.
All gave some, some gave all.

Online dhw1949

• Colonel
  • Captain
Excellent idea, Coop.  I saw the other day the mayor of Nogales was whining about us putting razor wire along the wall there.  Tough shit!

Offline John J

• Captain
I saw a picture, I wish they would do all the wall with it. On the US side of the wall was rolls of razor will from base to top. Then on bottom, there were 2 or 3 rolls out from wall. The guy could climb up but he would have to jump at least 8 feet from the wall to avoid landing on any razor wire. Not easy to do from a standing position. Don't wire the razor wire to the fence, weld it, then the spicks can't take it off. They can climb it all day long, but that landing is going to be painful. I have no idea how to get a person out from the razor wire once he's on it without it cutting him even more. Oh, well, pick him up and take him back across the border. Maybe Mexico will set up first aid stations along the wall to treat these clowns. Or, maybe not.

Coop , the answer to getting them out is leave em . If they're alive when you find em , shoot em and leave em for the buzzards . And at the same time , they'll make for a good tell .  8)

Offline ChiefCoop©

• Colonel
  • Captain
There's a point. The next guy climbs up and sees the first guy, that should deter him.
All gave some, some gave all.

Offline John J

• Captain
... Yuup . Sounds pretty sick , but it's been shown to work through history ... Look at Vlad the impaler .