Author Topic: STEP BACK AND OBSERVE  (Read 289 times)

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
STEP BACK AND OBSERVE
« on: October 10, 2018, 03:29:01 PM »

This is for all you liberals out there who are thinking about joining the MOB.  It isn't a movement with meaning, it is an unthinking MOB running as fast as they can over a cliff.  All my life...and I mean ALL my life, I have been an observer and a thinker.  It earned me a lot of unkind names along in my life...but as my Dear Granny used to tell me, "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me" when I would come home crying because some little asshole called me a name.  You learn so much more by keeping your mouth shut and observing than opening your mouth and garbage falling out.  You may feel like you are really doing something when you go out and get paid to hold up a sign you have no idea what it actually means.  Or you yell some incoherent words and when asked what you mean, can not provide a reasonable answer.  This is mob mentality...just be loud and violent to get a point across. 
     Let me ask one simple thing of you before you join this mob.   Go somewhere, like to a mall on a very busy day.  Go over to a quiet spot where not many people go but where you can OBSERVE PEOPLE then sit down and do NOTHING for several hours but observe what people do.  Take a notebook where you can write things down you observe.  No, don't video it unless you want to catch a purse snatcher or whatever to give to police.  Maybe do this for several days...I KNOW you have time because you have time to go to these mob rules rallies.  NO ONE with a real job has time to do this.  Writing down these things makes it REAL.  Write down everything you see...a woman with a child and how they interact.  A couple and how they interact or don't.  The lone shopper or person who mall walks, if people still do that now days.  Then after a couple of hours, go home and sit down in a quiet area of your home where you can not be bothered...and put your damn phone on the charger in some other room and don't answer it until you complete this assignment.  OKAY?  Now,  sit there and read everything you wrote down while observing people there in the mall or if you like a park...just somewhere there is a lot of people to watch.  As you sit there and read all you wrote, over to the side of the page give your opinion of what you saw.  Was it good or did you think something else as you watched what went on?  Was someone being rude to some little old lady or man...or were they being nice and helpful?  HOW DID IT MAKE YOU FEEL?  GOOD, BAD, or INDIFFERENT?  Be honest in what you write down.  This is something that every single person on the left liberal leaning side needs to do!  WHY?  Well, the main reason is because if you aren't too entrenched with the left and still have a brain cell that works, you might actually LEARN something about yourself.  My Granny also used to tell me that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.  That is a classic saying that needs to be brought back into vogue again.  Especially among the left.  Unless you are a robot, you do have a thinking process to work with instead of repeating after a mob gatherer!  IF you truly have a passion for a cause,what do you need someone telling you what to say???   It should come automatic if you are truly passionate about a subject.  Same with a sign.  WHY would you want to carry a sign that you can not explain?  If YOU make the sign,then it should be easy to explain...right?  SO!  Those of you in the liberal community who actually care about a certain cause, DO THIS assignment.  You might learn that honey really does catch more flies than vinegar...or hitting someone with a bottle or whatever you have at hand or calling them names OR trying to bully them into accepting YOUR side as truth just isn't going to get your point across.  You might actually find that those of us that step back and OBSERVE might actually have a point worth hearing.  This will fall on deaf ears on those who are so blindly entrenched into the leftist propaganda, they can not see the sunlight for the clouds.  More is the shame because bullies always end up on the losing end!

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Re: STEP BACK AND OBSERVE
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 06:35:19 PM »
An old saying ... "It's better to say nothing and be thought of as a fool , then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"... Guilty as charged . LOL
But these fools that will take a pay check to sell out the lives of future generations , could care less of what damage they leave . I'm pretty sure you're speaking on deaf ears ... But you never know , one may just slip on into common sense .  8)

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 02:19:12 PM »

Save one, others may follow!   You know they read these things...

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 08:51:08 PM »
I don't know how many real blood pumping folks read this place anymore ... I don't believe it's more than a couple .
And sure the regulars have dipped into what you can count on one hand ... And probably have some digits left .
Hell , everyone's too busy now , than to worry about anything like liberty , the coming elections or the shit soreass is up to and his funding of the up and coming civil war (that's something that's closer than ever before but fuck , "dey b gittin' theaz) .

... Patriots ?... LOLOL

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 01:32:04 PM »

Hey now...you KNOW there are those who monitor these sites like this no matter how small or large.  But yeah, people are busy trying to get on with their lives...or even stay alive, but that doesn't mean they don't read what we say anymore.  I try to be active on here as much as I can...maybe not everyday,but most.   We have to stay vigilant with everything!!!

Online ChiefCoop©

• Colonel
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 03:00:36 AM »
The problem we have here is its the same old crap, maybe with a slight variation. The D's break the law and the law ignores it - all the way up to the DOJ. Why is Clinton, BO, etal still walking around? We were sure They would have been prosecuted by now. I believe Sessions is too friendly with all those players. We need a new AG from outside the beltway.
All gave some, some gave all.

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 11:21:48 AM »

Coop...can tell you this...   Have you ever watched Judge Judy?   Anyone who HAS knows she is a stickler for people having ALL their ducks in a row.  If they don't, well, she dismisses their case.   

As BIG as all this is with the hildabeast, the illegal and all the others under the watch, you are going to have to be dead certain that every single duck is in place!!!  We all would LOVE to see these traitors get what they deserve...but more than that, we want it where they can not wiggle loose!!!!   They are dredging up new stuff on the hildabeast everyday seems like.  So guess we just need to TRUST the President and go along with him until the TIME IS RIGHT!!!

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 04:00:07 PM »
The problem with that senile woman is that she'll pick a side from the git go ... I don't like her pompous act and haven't watched her in years because of it . Sorry , it's just how I read her .

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2018, 09:56:27 AM »

Like her or not...she does have the right idea.   Have all the ducks in a row so they can't slip away.   

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 11:49:15 AM »
I still like Joe or Jeanine a whole lot better ... They listen to key points from both sides before they start to gain an opinion . But yah , all of them want your ducks in a row or they don't take you serious .