Author Topic: The Raid On Trump's Lawyer  (Read 260 times)

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
The Raid On Trump's Lawyer
« on: April 13, 2018, 12:52:30 AM »
Hard for me to categorize this , so I just put it here ...

Offline AceMan

• Jedi Biker
  • General
  • Captain
  • I like BIG Butts and I cannot lie.
Re: The Raid On Trump's Lawyer
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 02:57:32 PM »
Yep. Looking more and more like a Communist Police state.
 :banghead
“The art of being a slave is to rule one's master.”
― Diogenes of Sinope

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 12:18:01 PM »

You know ONE thing people have over looked in all this...the shit they are bringing up is when Trump was a PRIVATE CITIZEN.  Doesn't anyone realize what that means???  It means that what he did behind closed doors should remain there.  Now, if he had been in the PUBLIC DOMAIN as in POLITICS...it is an open door because it is P-U-B-L-I-C  D-O-M-A-I-N!  Besides, public officials should have better judgment and morals.  Not that private citizens should have but what I am trying to say is people in the public domain such as politics should hold themselves to a higher standard because of their position.  Am I okay with what Trump did?  No, I wish he had not gone dumpster diving with that bimbo, but that is not MY CALL.  What he did as a private citizen is none of my business and certainly NOT the publics.   I had rather look at what PRESIDENT Trump has done for this country...AND compared to what clinton did and the illegal has done, the President has done more for this country in such a short period of time, plus he is keeping his promises...something the past presidents have not.  So lets look at the MAN standing in front of us now.  Besides which, the people knew Mr. Trump had flaws when they elected him!  He that is without sin...CAST THE FIRST STONE.  Now just how many stones are going to be thrown???

What ever dirt they are trying to dig up on Trump through his lawyer is clearly ILLEGAL as hell. 

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 04:35:53 PM »
Yep , the way big Don's acting (if this isn't an all around false flag) , we're going to be the united communist states of china ... UCSC .