Author Topic: Gun Confiscation Has Begun  (Read 189 times)

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Gun Confiscation Has Begun
« on: April 16, 2018, 10:44:51 AM »
I'm a little late on this one , I haven't watched James for awhile ... Well , only about a week .

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain
Re: Gun Confiscation Has Begun
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 09:37:51 AM »

The liberals are working over time to think of ways to get our guns.  I saw it a LONG time ago when these conceal carry thing came out.  Just another way to keep tabs on someone who has a gun and will be first in line to take them.  Now it is medical weed...anyone on that MUST turn in their guns.  Okay now they are ramping up to legalize weed all over...for the tax money they say.  They can make millions in taxes or billions in taxes by making it legal.  BUT the underlying reason is this...taking your weapons.  How will they know?  Oh, they are going to make it to where they will know exactly who buys it legally and the first thing they are going to do is come for your guns!!!  I am against it...PERIOD.  But you that think legalizing it is a good idea...THINK AGAIN!!!

Online AceMan

• Jedi Biker
  • General
  • Captain
  • I like BIG Butts and I cannot lie.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 11:41:28 AM »
Even if they did legalize it, I would probably still get it from the same guy. No need putting him out of business! Plus it will be much cheaper off the books, eh? LOL!
“The art of being a slave is to rule one's master.”
― Diogenes of Sinope

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 01:36:24 PM »
The weed IS a big target for this action . They WILL figure a way to take your guns with a bad ua or some shit like that ... Look people , DON'T THINK this happy little law they will pass along this country will be all unicorns and pixie dust , it's the Trojan horse PEOPLE .
Everything Angel's saying is how they WILL work it .
Maybe even if you have had weed , drugs or ALCOHOL in your past arrest history they might just use that on you someday ... You never know . 

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED !