Author Topic: America Betrayed Trump, His Biggest Crime Was Trying To Save The Country  (Read 446 times)

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
AIN'T THIS A FACT !?!?!

I hope you LEFTIES are happy with all your marching and running around CHASING YOUR TAILS !

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain

It was NOT the democraps alone who engaged this war on Trump.  Take a good look at the RINO republicans like the speaker of the house...that worm has been against Trump from the beginning.  Why?  Because he failed to become Vice President.  McCain has been talking trash on Trump from the beginning...why?  Cause he didn't have the BALLS to take on the ILLEGAL...he GAVE the election to the illegal.  No, it wasn't all dems, but despite it all, TRUMP has prevailed.  HE WILL PREVAIL!  We do not know all the facts about Syria...we are getting what the MEDIA wants us to know.  AND the rinos in congress don't want us to know everything about why.  When the FACTS come out, it may not be what you think.  I am holding my opinion until later.  Maybe it was a mistake...maybe it wasn't.  Isn't it kind of strange that President Trump would go against Russia IF he had colluded with them to win the election???  President TRUMP WON fair and square...it is what THE PEOPLE wanted.  Don't judge too soon.  There is something behind this WE DO NOT KNOW!!!

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
No , but the lefties are what's "seen" as the culprit ... The rino's are behind the scenes . If it weren't for the useless tools , MARCHING around with all of these false grievances , THOSE bastard's wouldn't have a leg to stand on in the big picture .
Highly manipulated retarded fucks .
And now rian's not running for reelection ... Hell , we ALL know why , he's going to duck out the back door to decrease the chances he gets flushed down the "drain".

And that mcqueeb will die an HORRIFIC death from all of HIS antics ... Bank on it .

This may be strange to hear from me , but the jury's still out on Trump ... He still might have a plan ... But we'll see very soon .

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain

Sure he has a PLAN...he isn't going to let these bastards get the best of him!!!   Ryan is a runt, he was never worth a shit to start with...he is a little weasel looking out for himself. 

Offline Tonto

• V.I.P.
  • Minuteman
  • "Creepy-ass Cracker", Warrior, Vet, Biker, Righty

What we really got is the"uniparty establishment" melt down.  Full court press against Trump and "real" America.  I heard the term "uniparty" from an interview with Sarah Palin on TV....and immediately recognized how very appropriately the term fits!  Yup, seems so much like several GOP members and commie pukes from the dems work in tandem so well, they may well be from the same party....
It seems to me that all this Mueller crap, Comey crap, McCabe crap....swamp critters emerging everywhere.....it's coming to a head and I think, it's going to pop like a great big zitt.
I trust Trump and Trump's genius to power-fuck his attackers.....Trump has mastered the art of allowing the opposition to dumbfuck itself into public stupidity and endless error......sure as hell been working for Trump so far.....

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 06:40:14 PM by Tonto »

Online John J

• Colonel
  • Captain
  • Hello Ladies!
Yah , I hope you're right ... I think everything with this seria "affair" is about as phony as a cartoon ... I hope he's got those ships over there for other plans than fucking with Russia .
Everything about the last three months or so is TOTALLY not big Don ... I'm thinking he's got a HELL of a trick up his sleeve .

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain

Tonto...you said exactly what I have been!!!  It is his genius that has kept him rich all these years.  You sure as hell don't have what he has and be STUPID!!!  You see, he is a hands on type of person, unlike the rich lefties.  That have people take care of it FOR them because they ARE too stupid to do it themselves...HUGE difference in President Trump and this opposition.  They just think they are smarter than anyone else because they have gotten away with this shit all the years, there has been no one to stop them UNTIL NOW!  They are scared shitless and are trying their best to bring Trump down.  They don't have what it takes to do that...if all those numbnuts were put into a room together and brains were dynomite NONE would have enough to blow one nose!!!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 10:53:25 AM by Angelicsweep »

Online Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • Captain

Also right about that "uniparty" thing as well!!!!